What are Senior Apartments?
Think of senior apartments as a place filled with independence, socialization, amenities, and things that make life easier and more enjoyable. The Village at Southlake is a senior living apartment community for Lexington, SC residents who want an ideal, carefree lifestyle. Senior Apartments offer independence with relaxing places outdoors, a calendar of events for those that wish to participate, nutritious meals throughout the day, and ground-level accommodations. We have a guide to senior apartments to help you find the perfect home. Contact us with any questions.
Who Lives in Senior Apartments?
Senior citizens over the age of 55 live in senior apartments. Some of the most common types of people living in senior apartments include:
- Seniors wanting to downsize
- Seniors looking to rid of property taxes
- Seniors recently divorced or widowed
- Seniors relocating to be closer to loved ones
- Seniors looking for socialization opportunities
- Seniors looking for less maintenance on their home and yard
Senior Apartment Care Options
Senior living apartments provide a place for people that need a low level of care and want a high level of freedom. The Village at Southlake does not offer 24/7 medical care. Independent living apartments at The Village at Southlake offer assistance with personal transportation and housekeeping. Independent living apartments provide many types of options. When you need around-the-clock medical care, it’s best to choose assisted senior living apartments.
Senior Apartment Amenities
At The Village at Southlake, some of the amenities we offer include:
Questions To Ask When Selecting a Senior Apartment
It’s important to ask questions when making a final decision on a senior apartment. Some of the most common questions include:
- Is parking convenient?
- Is there handicap access?
- Are staff and residents happy here?
- Do residents socialize in common areas?
- How is the maintenance?
- Is the community within walking distance to shopping?
- What type of exercise programs do you offer?
- Are pets allowed?
- How do your meals work?
- Do you have nurses on staff?
- Are there safety features?
- Is there adequate storage space?
- What are the additional costs of extra services or activities?
- What are your weekly activities?
Contact The Village at Southlake
We understand choosing a senior apartment is a big decision, so we’re here to answer your questions and address any concerns. We offer multiple amenities and cater to the unique needs of every resident. We treat you like family. From our floorplans and local prescription delivery to our upscale living opportunities on gorgeous grounds, you’ll feel special in your new home. Loved ones will enjoy visiting and playing a game of Scrabble with your new friends. We’re only two miles from downtown Lexington, SC for your convenience. Check out our FAQ page, and contact us to learn more!