The Village at Southlake Offers Enjoyable Senior Activities
The Village at Southlake offers an active and engaging lifestyle with all the comforts of home. The home-like ambiance extends throughout the community and into the many shared spaces and activity areas. From the cozy living room to the community game room, there’s a space for everyone and everything. Our upscale retirement living provides multiple amenities and opportunities to live life to the fullest. If you’re looking for safety, convenience, recreation, activities, nutrition, and socialization, you’ve come to the right place.
Dining & Nutrition
At The Village at Southlake in Lexington, SC, our residents get three delicious home-cooked meals daily. We know mealtime is more than about food, so we make the senior living dining experience unique and memorable. We offer locally sourced and flavored food prepared by our highly-trained chefs. We offer al fresco dining with multiple daily options. Each meal includes locally-sourced fruits, lean meats, vegetables, and seafood. The menu changes daily, so you’re always getting fun and fresh choices. We encourage residents to share their traditions and favorite recipes with us. Whether you have a sweet tooth for strawberry cheesecake or love comfort food like smothered pork chops or stuffed manicotti, we have something for everyone.
We offer multiple types of resident programs, including:
- Monthly Events – We offer monthly education sessions, Murder Mystery events, birthday parties, fitness classes, and more.
- Community Activities – From Bible studies and Bingo to Shuffleboard and movies, we have community activities for everyone.
- Schedule of Games – We have a set schedule of fun games like Mexican Train, Farkle, Poker, Bridge, and more. There’s always a puzzle coming together and people playing games throughout the Village.
- Gardening Club and Knitting Groups – Get together with friends to enjoy gardening and knitting fun creations.
Safety for residents is our first priority. Our compassionate, experienced staff is onsite and available 24/7. We also offer:
- Local Prescription Delivery
- Emergency Call System
- Daily Check-in System
- Emergency Alert in Each Room
- Night Watchman
Your freedom and convenience are important to us. We offer multiple conveniences to make life as easy as possible, including:
- Scheduled Transportation
- Bus with Wheelchair Lift
- Maintenance-Free Living
- Weekly Housekeeping Service
- Daily Trash Pickup
- Pet-Friendly Grounds
- Wi-Fi Access
You’ll find all types of entertaining recreation at The Village at Southlake. Our recreational amenities offer:
- Walking paths for exercise, taking your pet for a walk, and socializing with friends
- Exercise and Fitness Center
- Beautiful Pond with fountain provides a lovely place for relaxing
- Engaging activities with a calendar full of events, including games and groups
- Full-Time Activity Director keeps residents updated on the latest events and activities happening each week
- Scheduled outings and activities include Murder Mystery events, celebrations, and social gatherings
One of the greatest things about living at The Village of Southlake are the friends you make. We have many different social spots to gather and enjoy a cup of coffee with friends. You can get a large group together for a game of Pinochle or sit quietly in the courtyard reading a book with a friend. Some of our social spots include our:
- Spacious Clubhouse
- Game and Craft Room
- Courtyards and Pool Areas
- Community Theatre
- Hemingway Lounge
Learn About Our Community and Its Amenities
The Village at Southlake offers multiple amenities to our residents. From our local prescription delivery and transportation services to al fresco dining and community events, residents enjoy everyday living here. The beautiful grounds provide a place of relaxation and entertainment, while the heated swimming pool and fitness center area always available for a quick workout. Feel free to look at our FAQ page, and contact us to learn more about our amenities.