New Year, New Home!
4 Weeks Free!
Move-in by January 31st, 2022
Find the Floor Plan That Fits Your Needs
The Village at Southlake offers a variety of carefully-designed floor plans. Whether you prefer a custom-built cottage, beautiful garden home, our spacious apartment, our retirement community can accommodate your desires. With over 50 floor plans, you will have a variety of unique layouts and features to choose from. In every residence, there is a personal washer and dryer for your convenience, as well as a full bathroom with a shower and a full kitchen. Additionally, we offer our residents luxury flooring surfaces, including vinyl-planked flooring and carpet. With spacious floor plans and roomy closets, this pet-friendly community is a place you’ve just got to see for yourself!
Over 50 Fantastic Floor Plans to Choose From
With so many different floor plans to choose from, The Village at Southlake offers you a wide variety of amenities and options when it comes to retirement living. Your best years are just around the corner! Spend them with us in beautiful Lexington, SC.
Check Out Our Floor Plans
- Cottage Floor Plans
- Garden Home Floor Plans
- The Congaree Starting From $3,150
- The Gibson Starting From $3,350
- The Irmine Starting From $3,350
- The Lakeshire Starting From $2,450
- The Lexington Starting From $2,400
- The Marion Starting From $2,750
- The Moultrie Starting From $2,500
- The Murray Starting From $2,300
- The Pee Dee Starting From $3,300
- The Saluda Starting From $2,900
- The Wateree Starting From $2,995
Our Apartments, Cottages and Garden Homes Are Equipped With
- Personal washer and dryer
- Full bathroom and shower
- Full kitchen
- Luxury flooring surfaces
- All utilities except telephone (cable included)
- Pet-friendly living options
- Ceiling fans
- Completely maintenance-free, inside and out
- Emergency call systems
- And so much more!
Choose The Village at Southlake
Our additional amenities include a heated, enclosed swimming pool, weekly housekeeping service with linens, al fresco dining, full-time life activity director, night watchman, local prescription delivery, community theatre, onsite 24/7 staff, and so much more! Choose The Village at Southlake for retirement living that’s just two short miles from downtown Lexington. Let us provide you with the best senior living community in Lexington, SC. Come take advantage of the community that caters to your unique needs.